Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fishing

Fishing has been terrible for about 5 weeks now. Today I only caught 2. The bait has been small, only about 4-5 inches and they have wanted bigger bait lately of 8-12 inches. I have made attempts to jig up some bigger bait but the wind has blown the last 2 times I have been out and it is hard to hold the boat in the wind. If you know me at all, you know I take my fishing very seriously. Over the past month though it has not been. Today was no different except that it was raining. But hey it is still my little place. I love to go out in my boat and have my own little world to work in. I know I will get into the fish again soon and sometimes I like the challenge of not catching them. It makes is special to get a really good one. It will be more difficult to go for the next few weeks as we will be gone all day Saturday with band competitions but I will still find time to go. It is an important thing for me. Hopefully things will go well on Saturdays for us though. It always feels good to be on the water after good results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home