Monday, March 12, 2007

Seagulls: What's the Deal?


So I went fishing yesterday, and I saw some seagulls. You would expect that. When you go to the beach, what do you see? Seagulls. That's the way it should be. Here is the problem. I see them other places. Walmart in particular. What is it about a Walmart parking lot that attracts them? They are building a new Walmart down the road from my house. I looked over there today and there were seagulls. In the parking lot...That wasn't even finished yet! I think it is some sort of conspiracy that perhaps the seagulls have formed or maybe Walmart. Maybe both. I am going to closely monitor this situation. Beware of the seagulls. Something is odd with them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Slatton said...

You know the best way to deal with them flying vermin? Hook em with a fake herring plug and reel em in.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Jon Brady said...

I really expect to that on America's Funniest Home Videos one day!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home