Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Break


Well it is finally here. I look forward to it every year. I know all the teachers do but one thing to remember is that I started back to school 5 weeks before the other teachers so I am really ready. I look forward to doing some fishing and spending time with family and of course the Boyz! I remember being a kid and thinking about the all the good stuff I might get. Now it seems that the stuff doesn't matter nearly as much as who thinks of you enough just to go out of their way to send you a card or give you something small.
P.S. Henry (pictured above) is going to audition to be "Max" the grinch's dog in a new movie. All he needs is a horn on his head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, Henry would SO get the part Mr. Brady! lol Well I got my clarinet yesterday... I am so excited that I have it now! It sounds ALOT better than my other one! Go Figure! Well I hope you and your family have a good Holiday Season! Love ya, Randa

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home