Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Fundraising for Band


I bet that title will get lots and lots of hits on the search engines! Any way, I need help. I know you are out there too. It is time to get lots of comments about this subject and I will answer all of them. I would like to hear your suggests for fundraisers for the up coming school year. I see other bands with things we need. They go on trips and they have charter buses too. Our kids deserve these things too but they cost money. So let's hear it. What do you suggest? This is your chance to be heard. You don't even have to post who you are! Be anonymous if you wish.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-sell chocolates like the rotc kids
-selling ice cream or something in the commons
-more cheesecake fundraisers
-car wash
-get sponsors

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1have more than one fruit sale
2pine straw
3magazines
stuff like that

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Christian Folk said...

The Lewisville Band did this thing where they started a search engine, and every search on it gave them money, so they asked people to search there instead of giogle, bing, etc. Helped them pay for BOA

12:30 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

A sponsored based anything...dance, carwash etc really does work well. I have seen 10,000 raised in 1 day on a carwash. This was with just 15 kids. I have seen that serch engine call "Goodsearch"
You just have to promote it and the band I think is already set up on this to get money. Just promote it more. Also there is a great website that gives you ideas on how to come up with fundraisers that are 100% profit. Some may seem crazy but if they work...so be it.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

I think if we can chage a dollar for parking during football games that would be great too! May just one game out of the year...like IRMO.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home