Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Who's In Charge?: You are...of Course

Who is in charge of how you feel and who you are? You are! I have done much soul searching lately and I must say that I need to listen to my own advise more. I really can not let other people tell me what or who I am. I am in charge of this. It is certainly true that I am not perfect and I do make mistakes but everybody does. It is how you handle your errors that truly defines you and your philosophies not others. One of my favorite questions to ask people I respect is what can do better. To ask questions like these you must be very comfortable with yourself as you may not hear the answers you expect. Who am I? Well I tell you, I am whoever I choose to be and I don't think that is all the bad in the end. I am many things to many people but what I am mostly is just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home