Monday, March 26, 2007

Not Much Going On

There has not been much going on lately. It sure is nice to have warm weather. I fear we may not really get a spring though. That's South Carolina. Only two season's, winter and summer. I did go fishing yesterday and only caught 3. With the lake up again after being 15 feet below normal for 3 years, I think the fish are confussed or at least I am about where they are! The middle school students will attend concert festival tomorrow. I will have a report about the outcome. I sure am glad to have ours behind us. Only 16 more to go until...You have to figure that sentence out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 16 more to go until to what? Are you going to tell us about our marching band show for this summer/fall in 16 days.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jon Brady said...

No...You are thinking way too much!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Scott Slatton said...

Actually, you got the two seasons in South Carolina wrong. There's summer and then August.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home