Sunday, January 07, 2007

Movie Reviews

Yes the ever eclectic montage of my blog will get even more diverse with the inclusion of some movie reviews. My wife and I watch tons of movies so I will be passing along some of my opinions (I know that's a big surprise that I would have opinions about stuff!) along to you. So here they go:
V for Vendetta - Rated R - There is some blood in the fight scenes and some of the actual content is pretty intense.
I loved this movie! If you like comic book type movies than this one is for you. It has a really cool story and the fight scenes are great. The acting is also super. I really don't know why this movie has not received more attention. It came out a little bit ago but watch it. I give it 4 stars!
My Super Ex-Girlfriend - Rated PG-13 - This one really is PG-13. Might want the kids not to watch this one for a few scenes.
This movie was ok. I like Uma Thurmond so that helped but this was far from her best. The story is just alright and it does seem to drag on a bit. If you saw the trailers, you about saw the movie. I give it 2 stars.
Snakes on a Plane - Rated R - It is rated R and it deserves due to the language and one racy scene.
This movie was hilarious, but I don't think that was the intension. I am not real sure why Samuel Jackson made this movie unless he just needed to buy a new couch or something. If you don't like snakes, don't watch this one although I am pretty sure there is not one real snake in it (all computer animation). The story stinks. The acting is terrible and the effects are too. Samuel does let loose with some pretty funny one liners. I give it 1.5 stars and that is only because it was so bad it was funny.
That is all for now. Have a great Sunday and you can always suggest some movies for me to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home