Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 - The Year That Was

So 2006 only has about 5 and half more hours left. What was good about it? Here are a few things:

Marching band was great. This year saw the Swansea Tiger Marching Band reclaim its glory with a Lower State victory and a Silver medal at state. Nobody saw that coming for sure, except me and my wife!

Ted! Ted seems to be doing well after a very rough 2005 in which he had major neck surgery. 2006 seems to have been a good year for him to recover.
Family in General! Our family seems to have had a great year and we love them and saw a lot of them.
Prosperity! We have had a fairly prosperous year. I hope the new year brings us more blessings.
Fish! I have caught the most stripers ever this year and finished 45th in the standings after only fishing a few tournaments.
I welcome 2007 with open arms. It may be the best ever because I truly believe 2006 was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home