Monday, July 23, 2007

Back at School

I went into work all day today to get somethings lined up for band camp. Here is a list of some of the things I did:

1. Call Coke to fill up the Coke machine.
2. Get my money bag from the office for selling reeds and other small items.
3. Call the MakeMusic corperation to get my Smartmusic subscription working.
4. Make arrangements for band camp food. We will have Subway subs on Monday and Wednesday and pizza on Tuesday and Thursday. Friday is still up for suggestions.
5. Got some tables for serving lunch during band camp.
6. Look into buses for the St. Petersburg trip.
7. Plug in my portable PA stuff (long rangers) and check to make sure they are working.
8. Talk to somebody about moving the tires aways from our practice field.
9. Find the equipment trailer.
10. Notify the custodial crew about band camp hours.
11. Call to get the grass on the practice field cut.
12.Call the ice company to arrange ice for the season.

These were just some of the adminstrative things I had to get done today. This list does even include the actual things I had to do that deal with teaching band.

The time is getting close to see if we will have a real chance to make things happen this Fall!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T.O. thinks that you should get K.F.C. For Fridays We can have like KFC snackers or some kind of chicken strips somthing with chicken !!!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love chicken T.O.! Especially fried!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i vote lobster on fridays

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home