Friday, July 20, 2007

Hmmm...Chili!



















So I was reading CNN news on the web this morning as usual and something caught my eye. A story about contaminated hot dog chili. Here is the link to the story : http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/19/sauce.investigation.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch
That got me to thinking about my hot dog chili:

So I went to the pantry and what did I see?
Some tainted chili looking back at me!
So to the computer I ran,
With my chili in my hand.
To checking numbers I did go,
What just would these cans show.
When to my dismay what did find,
My chili may make me blind!
Any way, the numbers matched my chili! I have poison chili right in my own house. The pictures are of the chili in case you doubt me. I took a close up of the UPC numbers so you could see they match the ones in the recall.

Now the question is what to do with the tainted chili? I think I may put it on Ebay to see what the market is like for poison chili. I really don't know. May I should eat it and go for the big retirement law suit! That would be of little use though if I am dead. I think Ebay is the best choice. Well any way I hope this will serve as a lesson to you all out there to check your chili. So the next time you are out "trick and treating" and you get a nice big scoop of hot chili in your bag, don't just rush in and start eating it. Take it home first and have your parents check it for you!
Note: The first picture is of a "chilly hot dog dog". If you look close, you can see it is snowing! Get it! A chilly hot dog dog? Also, the above poem is just sheer comic genius! I even surprise myself sometimes!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to seek professional help Jon.........really. Poor Cindy, and the things she must go thru!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK GOD someone else can see the torment that I must go though on a daily basis!! Although, I must agree, the poetry was sheer genius! :)

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you in a whole new light, Mr.Brady.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard on the radio this morning that there are about 88 differant kinds of canned meat products on recall right now, becuase of some virus that causes muscle paralyzation...

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home